Give back to our community in the most meaningful of ways — with your time.
We look for individuals who have the knowledge, experience and passion to enable the agency to achieve its mission, vision and values. Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary fosters an inclusive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve the goals of our organization. The people who work and volunteer for Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary are committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve.
Here are just a few of the endless benefits you can expect from becoming a part of our team:
- A smile on a child’s face when you walk in the door
- The life-long connections you make with staff and volunteers
- The pride of belonging to a passionate and dedicated organization
- The training, support and guidance you receive to help you grow and expand your skills
- The amazing feeling you get after having a heart-to-heart conversation with a youth struggling with life’s challenges