Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary is a charitable, community-supported organization founded in 1939.
We are committed to transforming the lives of vulnerable children, youth and their families by providing safe places and offering services and programs designed to meet the evolving needs of our community. We want our kids to develop confidence, gain skills, and experience success so that they can reach their best potential in life. We believe that every single kid counts. Read more about our impact.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary offers programs in every quadrant of Calgary, meeting with children, youth and families where they are and where they need us most.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary supports over 4,500 unique children, youth and families annually.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary helps children and youth develop confidence and skills for life, and become healthy, successful and active participants in society.
A world where every young person has the relationships they need to grow up well and thrive.
For 80 years, Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary has carried on a tradition of helping young people to discover, develop and achieve their full potential as adults, citizens and leaders, by engaging them in activities that challenge and enrich their minds, bodies and spirits and nurture their self-esteem. Our safe, caring Club environments and enriching programs have enabled thousands of young Calgarians to play, learn and develop valuable skills for life.
Our Core Values
- We favor inspiration over contentment. We choose what’s transformational over what’s easy.
- We favor leadership over solitude. We can’t achieve greatness alone.
- We favor direction over clinging to the past. We anticipate change and embrace it.
- We favor impact over adequacy. Good enough isn’t good enough.