The people who volunteer for Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary are committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve.
We look for individuals who have the knowledge, experience and passion to enable the agency to achieve its mission, vision and values. Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary fosters an inclusive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve our goals.
Here are just a few of the endless benefits you can expect from becoming a part of our team:
- A smile on a child’s face when you walk in the door
- The life-long connections you make with staff and volunteers
- The pride of belonging to a passionate and dedicated organization
- The training, support and guidance you receive to help you grow and expand your skills
- The amazing feeling you get after having a heart-to-heart conversation with a youth struggling with life’s challenges