Give back to our community in the most meaningful of ways — with your time.
We look for individuals who have the knowledge, experience and passion to enable the agency to achieve its mission, vision and values. Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary fosters an inclusive environment that encourages individuals to work together to achieve the goals of our organization. The people who work and volunteer for Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary are committed to continually enhancing the quality of services we provide the children, youth and families we serve.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Gather 4-6 family and friends to help cook a holiday dinner for one of our Group homes. All groceries and recipes provided to the volunteers. Please see dates available below. To inquire more about signing up for a dinner please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, December 13th at 6 PM
- Friday December 14th at 5 PM
- Monday, December 17th at 5 PM
- Tuesday December 18th at 6 PM
- Adopt a family this holiday season! Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary nominate deserving families in our program who need a little extra help over the holidays. To help make a families holiday season shine a little brighter please contact email@example.com
- Become a Home Start volunteer at Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary. Home-Start is a family and community program that supports families with young children who may be struggling with a variety of issues related to parenting. Home-Start volunteers visit a family once per week from 2 to 4 hours, up to a year providing practical support and friendship, get the family involved with the community and share their own experiences of parenting. Follow the link to learn more https://bit.ly/2DhcGh8
- Volunteer with our YEAR Teen Drop in program. YEAR relationally engages the youth in the Bowness community through relevant community programs, activities and events. YEAR offers youth the chance to build awareness of the opportunities and needs in their community, and get positively involved. If you would like to be involved in providing Calgary’s children and youth great after-school and evening programming click here https://bit.ly/2FlAtPO