Registration for Spring 2020
Due to the uncertainty of Covid19 and the impact on Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary’s programming, we are currently not accepting new registration for our Spring preschool programs. Please check back for further updates as we continue to monitor the current Covid19 pandemic.
If you have already paid for Spring preschool at any location, please go to our fee refunds page for more information.
Thank you for being part of our BGCC community. Your support is the reason we continue to show up for childrean and vulnerable youth, especially in this uncertain time.
2020 Summer Camps
Ready, Set, Learn! Kindergarten
We are excited to announce our first BGCC Kindergarten opened in September 2019!
In collaboration with Kin-Dir Eduction, our Ready, Set, Learn! Programming is based on a family focused, child-led model that focuses on social emotional learning in a safe and stimulating environment.
Opportunities for parents?
- Meet one-on-one with a teacher to ensure child’s individual needs are met
- Access to family support worker to discuss specific parenting challenges or access referrals to other community agencies
- Connect with other parents in program
How can I register my child?
Parent and Guardian support
How does this program help?
Parent Talk offers a variety of formal and informal opportunities such as:
- Coffee and Conversations- Drop-in and join other parents to talk about the things that matter to you.
- Workshops – Learn about your child’s development and ways to support their growth through their ages and stages
- Individual Support
- Parent Art Group
- A Drop-in play group for male caregivers and the children in their lives
Need to chat, but nervous about meeting in a group? Chat with your local Family Worker one on one.
Where is it located and how do I register?
Parent Talk sessions can take place in a variety of community spaces, including libraries and any Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary locations.
For information about joining or working with Parent Talk please contact:
Parent Talk Family Worker