Our Forest Lawn Club is a safe place that helps build a positive sense of self through supportive adult mentors and engaging activities that challenge and enrich the mind, body and spirit of each member. Club programs focus on building life skills, and social and emotional competencies.
We are closed for the summer and are offering our summer programs out of the Penbrooke location. Please call 403-660-9829 for more information.
Registration / How to Apply
Check back in August for information on our after school programs.
Winter Block 3 runs from April 16th – June 15th, 2018.
Step #1: Look at our Spring Block 4 schedules (above) and decide which programs your child/teen would be most interested in attending.
Step #2: Starting Tuesday, March 13th at 6pm, call the Club at 403-543-9669 to reserve a 15-minute appointment time.
Step #3: Once you have a date and time for your appointment, you can download the registration form (below) and bring it filled out to your appointment.
- You must speak with a staff member to reserve an appointment as voicemails will not be accepted and we will not accept walk-ins.
- You are able to register your child(ren) for a maximum of 3 programs after-school. You can call the Club for more information.
- If you miss your appointment or are more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be cancelled.
- The Club will be closed for programs on March 16th.
- PD Days will be offered this block April 20th.
Download the online ready to edit forms below.