Our Penbrooke Club is a safe place that helps build a positive sense of self through supportive adult mentors and engaging activities that challenge and enrich the mind, body and spirit of each member. Club programs focus on building life skills, and social and emotional competencies.
Registration / How to Apply
Spring Block 2019
- Please call the Penbrooke Club @ 7:00pm (403-543-9675), leave a message stating your name, child(ren)’s name(s), grades, and a phone number we can call you back on, and we will simply call back over the next week in the order the messages were left.
- It is still first come, first served, so make sure to call on time!
Call In date: Wednesday, March 6th @ 7PM
How it works:
- Any voicemails stamped prior to 7:00pm will be disregarded. There is no benefit to calling early as your call will not be considered.
- Call at 7:00pm and leave a message with your name, child’s name, grade and a phone number to call you back on.
- Staff will return calls in the order they were received. Program selection will be completed during this phone call (This may take several days).
- Families that know they will be away (and unable to speak to staff during their call return) may pre-select programs, or email in choices. Programs will still be filled in order of calls received. Pre-selecting simply helps us to know what you would like when we get to your turn.
- Staff will attempt 3 separate times to reach families before moving onto the next family in line.
Thanks for your cooperation,
Penbrooke Staff Team