Our Pineridge Club is a safe place that helps build a positive sense of self through supportive adult mentors and engaging activities that challenge and enrich the mind, body and spirit of each member. Club programs focus on building life skills, and social and emotional competencies.
At Pineridge Club, parents are able to register their children for a maximum of 3 after school programs per block. Please be conscious of program times when you are selecting your preferred options. Many of our programs go off-site, and will not be able to accommodate children who arrive after the bus leaves at 4:00pm.
Also note that this block we are offering some programs that do not return until 6:00 pm instead of our typical 5:30 pm pick up time.
Spring Block Runs From April 15th – June 14th
- Look at our Spring Block schedule and decide which programs your child would be most interested in attending.
- On Wednesday, March 13th, beginning at 6:00 pm, call the Club at 403-543-9678 to get on our call list. Leave a voicemail that includes: Parent/guardian name, child(ren) name, grade, and phone number
- Staff will call you in order of the calls received to select your preferred program choices. Please be patient. It will take several days to return all Spring Block related calls. You may Also email in your choices. Please call the club more information on this option.
- The only way to get on the call list is to leave a message on our office voicemail. (403-543-9678)
- You are able to register your child(ren) for a maximum of 3 programs after-school.
- Staff will attempt 3 separate times to reach family before moving onto the next family in line.
- If you are a new family looking to register your children. Please call the Pineridge Club to set up a 30 min appointment with a staff at the club.
Download the online ready to edit forms below.