Our Pineridge Club is a safe place that helps build a positive sense of self through supportive adult mentors and engaging activities that challenge and enrich the mind, body and spirit of each member. Club programs focus on building life skills, and social and emotional competencies.
- Join us March 23, 2020 – June 12, 2020 for fun afterschool and evening programming!
- Please see the Pineridge Spring Block Schedule below to see what kinds of programs we will be offering!
- Please see Block Date 2019-2020 schedule for the most up to date list of PD Days and Club Closure Dates.
- Please also note that this block we are offering some programs that do not return until 6:00pm instead of our typical 5:30pm pick up time.
Spring Break Camps!
- Join us from March 23rd – 27th or April 14th – 17th at one our Spring Break camps for a week of ‘Under the Sea’ adventures through a variety of games, crafts and creative activities.
Summer Day Camps!
- Summer Day Camps run July 6th – August 21st
- Please See Summer Day Camps Brochure down below for more information.
If you would like to register for any of the above activities, please follow the process below:
- You must set up a registration appointment with a Pineridge staff member, Please call in advance to make this appointment – 403-543-9678
- When you come to your registration appointment, please bring your completed membership packages and come prepared with your program selections. This process is expedited if you can bring as much of the completed paperwork as possible.
- Download the ready-to-edit forms below
Please Note: Subsidies are available and unique to your family’s situation. Payment plans are offered at your family’s request. Please bring proof of family annual income to apply.
- Membership forms
- Block program registration
- Pay fees – Subsidies are available and unique to your family’s situation. Payment plans are offered at your family’s request. Please bring proof of family annual income to apply.