It’s not too late to register for our Renfrew location!
Ready, Set, Go Preschool is a play-based program for children ages 3 to 5. We’re building better brains by delivering social-emotional literacy at an optimal time in your child’s early development. They’ll learn to learn, and have a great time doing it!
Ready, Set, Learn! Kindergarten
We are excited to announce our first BGCC Kindergarten opened in September 2019!
In collaboration with Kin-Dir Eduction, our Ready, Set, Learn! Programming is based on a family focused, child-led model that focuses on social emotional learning in a safe and stimulating environment.
Opportunities for parents?
- Meet one-on-one with a teacher to ensure child’s individual needs are met
- Access to family support worker to discuss specific parenting challenges or access referrals to other community agencies
- Connect with other parents in program
How can I register my child?
Parent and Guardian support
How does this program help?
Parent Talk offers a variety of formal and informal opportunities such as:
- Coffee and Conversations- Drop-in and join other parents to talk about the things that matter to you.
- Workshops – Learn about your child’s development and ways to support their growth through their ages and stages
- Individual Support
- Parent Art Group
- A Drop-in play group for male caregivers and the children in their lives
Need to chat, but nervous about meeting in a group? Chat with your local Family Worker one on one.
Where is it located and how do I register?
Parent Talk sessions can take place in a variety of community spaces, including libraries and any Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary locations.
For information about joining or working with Parent Talk please contact:
Parent Talk Family Worker
Renfrew Location Open House
Our space (731 13th Ave NE) is newly renovated and conveniently located near downtown.
Tour the space during one of our upcoming Open House events:
1pm – 5pm