This year is the inaugural year Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary is hosting Striking Out Homelessness, a 10 pin bowling event held on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
Striking Out Homelessness is a great team bonding experience for participants, where you bowl and have fun while raising funds for our community’s most vulnerable kids. You can compete against company internal departments, your friends, families, or even other charities!
There will be amazing prizing awarded for
- Top individual fundraiser-WestJet voucher for two anywhere WestJet flies!!
- Best team costume
- Top fundraising team
- Top three placing teams
Here’s how it works:
- Create a team- Choose your team name, grab some friends and create a team!
- Invite people to join your team- Invite friends to join your team or to create their own for some friendly competition
- Select your desired time slot – Select a time slot from the times below that best suits you and your teams availability. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s first time slot choice!
- Fundraise, Fundraise, Fundraise– Reach out to friends, family and co-workers to help support your fundraising efforts for Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary. All funds raised goes right back to helping to end youth homelessness
- Bowl! – Head to Mountainview Bowl on Saturday, June 3rd for bowling, food and beverages, prizing and fun!
Please note– Due to all participants bowling during different times slots of the event, prizing for individual & team fundraising and the 50/50 winners will be announced on Monday, September 18th , 2017.
The fine print:
For teams to be eligible to participate in Boys & Girls Clubs of Calgary’s ‘Striking Out Homelessness’ event they must raise a minimum of $300.00 to per team. To be eligible for the WestJet voucher individual prize each participant must raise a minimum of $75.00.
For more information please contact Alyson Xotta at email@example.com.